REPORTING TO PARENTS
Frequent communication on the children's progress is vital to ensure that home and school are working together in the schooling process. Frequent informal discussions are bound to occur in the general day to day contact between parent and individual classroom teacher but the more formal reporting procedures during 2015 are as follows: ·
- Term 1 / Wk 2 Thursday 8th February Meet & Greet
- Term 1 / Wk 10 Thursday 5th April Progress Interviews
- Term 2 / Wk 9 Monday 25th June Mid-Year Report
- Term 2 / Wk 9 Thursday 28th June Progress Interviews
- Term 4 / Wk 10 Tuesday 18th December End-of-Year Report
No resources found.