REPORTING TO PARENTS
Frequent communication on the children's progress is vital to ensure that home and school are working together in the schooling process. Frequent informal discussions are bound to occur in the general day to day contact between parent and individual classroom teacher but the more formal reporting procedures during 2019 are as follows: ·
- Term 1 / Wk 1 Thursday 7th February "Korero Mai" meetings
- Term 1 / Wk 9 Thursday 4th April "Targeted Talks" ( Special invites to parents)
- Term 2 / Wk 9 Monday 24th June "Mid-Year Reports"
- Term 2 / Wk 9 Thursday 27th June "Learner Conferences" focus on report
- Term 4 / Wk 10 Tuesday 17th December "End-of-Year Reports"
No resources found.